Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ski Blog: Jodan Cook, Vancouver, Canada.






Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a killer time in the snow, or in the sun!

Just a quick hello from Vancouver, Canada!
It turns out that the plans for Whistler fell through on several levels, so we have been spending the time in Vancouver, checking out the sights!

I have been doing all the touristy things by day, and keeping up to the dry-land training by evening!
Vancouver is a really pretty city with amazing gardens, a really cool Aquarium, a close-by island and Ground Mountain just a local bus trip away!

We did a trip to the capalano suspension bridge as well... its amazingly high and has one of the most majestic views I have ever seen!

I am definitely craving being back on snow though!
I head to Japan on the 10th and its looking like those plans are going to play out well... fingers crossed!
They are getting hammered with snow and I can't wait to get over there and try and get some creative shoots done!

Anyway, here are some shots from the time in Vancouver!

Stoked to bring you some skiing action from Japan!

Cheers, Jodan!

No comments:

Post a Comment