Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ski Blog: Jodan Cook, Japan Shred!






Hey everyone!

So I arrived two days ago in Japan, then caught a bus straight from the Airport to Hakuba!

Its amazing how much snow is still around and still coming down at this time of the year!
All yesterday I was out in the backcountry getting some amazing turns in with some good mates from Australia!

I got some video footage as well, but that will go into the next edit.. so keep your eyes out!
We are looking into getting some shots around an ancient temple in the snow as well.. so there could be some siiiick material to come!

In the meantime, I snapped a few shots on my phone in the backcountry to show you how epic it is!

I'll keep you updated on the hunt for shoot locations off the mountains!

Jodan Cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment