Sunday, March 25, 2012

Jodan Cook. Japanese Powder






Hey!

I come to you from the land of incredible powder... even in spring, Japan has turned it on!

I have been skunked out by rain the last week and was beginning to wonder if it was the end of the season, when out of nowhere it began to thump down with snow late yesterday, which by the morning had turned into 1 meter of blower powder!
Face Shots ALL DAY!

Needless to say, it was a day completely full of amazing skiing in Japan's epic trees and open faces.

Anyway, I will be working on getting footage over the next few days to drop into another edit, but for the moment, check out the happy snaps I grabbed today!

Sorry to those who are waiting for snow to fall, I know its hard to hear about.. but it gets you SUPER STOKED to ski right!?!

JNC

No comments:

Post a Comment