Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Josh Sheehan To Compete In X Games 17!

With less than 24 hours before X Games Best Trick is to commence in the Staples Centre, Los Angeles, Dragon's Josh Sheehan has been confirmed to compete in the 17th X Games in Best Trick and Freestyle MX disciplines. Sheehan has produced one of the best rookie performances in 2011 and has been rewarded with an invitation to compete in ESPN’s X Games, the premier single event in freestyle motocross. Sheehan has stood on the podium in every Freestyle competition he has entered in 2011, with a win at New Zealand’s Farm Jam, six consecutive wins at IFMXF Night of the Jumps and then placed third at both rounds of Red Bull X-Fighters in Rome and Madrid.

“I feel really confident to compete in Freestyle. I spent this past week working on some new tricks, and improved on a few little things in my run. I am now just busy organising my bike and parts in LA, but really it’s great to know that my dreams really have come true to ride at X Games!” -Josh

Follow the latest results from the X Games here!


Photo Credits: Red Bull X Fighters

No comments:

Post a Comment