Monday, February 20, 2012

Jodan Cook Blog Update: Training hard, getting ready for Southern winter!









Hello!

Sorry for the long spell of silence!
Some unfortunate events have lead to a halt in the Edit progression.. My filmer/girlfriend blew her knee and hasn't been able to get many more shots... So we all wish her a hasty recovery!
However, hopefully Canada will yield some shots and I can get back on track with the edits!

In other news, I have been insanely busy training like a machine!
I have recently started training on the Australian SSA program, getting ready for the Southern winter and some World Cup FISS Slope Style events!

Anthony the SSA Aerial and Gym wizard has put together a killer regiem that has kept me incredibly tired and usually pretty sore!
Between on snow training in the morning, then gym, then tramps, It has been hard to have time to think.
But the results are beginning to show already, which is incredibly exciting!

I have also been busily trying to ski every hill around the Colorado area on the Epic Pass, getting shots for Snow Action's coming issues!

Another bit of exciting news is that I just did a shoot with Matt Power for The House of Marley; a new headphone company that is doing wonderful things for the environment and society.
So keep an eye out for those shots once they are posted online!

There has also been a really cool snow sculpture contest going on in Breck... which I have attached photos of... check it out!
Super impressive!

Anyway, the training continues tomorrow and I need my beauty sleep!
So for now, check out some still shots from the adventures and I really hope to be able to get some footage to you from Canada!

Keep you're eyes on the coming season... it should be a good one!

Jodan Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment