Friday, December 30, 2011

Jodan Cook. American shredding part 1



Hello Shredders!

So finally there is some material to post from America!
I was shocked to arrive to Tahoe and see that there was literally no snow around Truckee, Tahoe City and not much on the hills either!

So I used the opportunity to organize all the other things, like a car, lift tickets and somewhat of a travel itinerary!

After a few days of battling with the DMV and other such gems, I got up to North Star for a few days of shredding!

Although the snow left a lot to be desired, North Star put together a fun little park with a few jibs and some small jumps to play on.

So after two days of skiing, I managed to put together this little edit, which is pretty fun!

After this was done, I decided that I had better head to Colorado in search of snow and better features!
So yesterday we arrived in Breckenridge and were welcomed by 2 inches of snow! The park also looks insane! It is still set up from the Dew Tour, so it should be a lot of fun!

Anyway, here a few pics from California and the the link for the edit! (it wouldn't upload to this blog)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT591vdogsA

Stay tuned for the Breck park edit, coming when weather permits!

Until then, I wish everyone happy shredding!

No comments:

Post a Comment